Transfer a Food, Health or Accommodation Business Registration

Step 1 of 4

  • Business people who are considering selling or buying a business which is registered with the City of Greater Dandenong are required to complete a registration transfer.

    If you are buying a business, it is recommended that you organise a Council inspection and premises report prior to purchase. This will help inform you of any outstanding notices on the premises and any works that are required to be completed so that the premises is compliant. Fees apply for inspections, which are listed on Council's website and a copy of the fees will be sent to you with your invoice, upon receipt of the form.

    The inspection conducted will only assess the requirements under the Food Act 1984 and/or Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 only.

    Read more information on Council's website:

    Please note: All question with an asterisk (*) indicate a mandatory field.

    If you need information about compliance with Council’s Building and/or Planning Department requirements, you will need to contact these departments separately. Telephone Council on 8571 1000.