What would you like to see Council spend next year’s budget on?
Council would like to hear what is important to you and what you would like included in the 2020-21 budget.
The City of Greater Dandenong is responsible for managing Council operations and delivering a range of services to its local community. These services include:
- Children and families - childcare, maternal and child health, and immunisation
- Health and wellbeing - disability services, home and community care, and food safety
- Your home - rubbish and recycling, planning and building permits, and pet registrations
- Sport and leisure - sportsgrounds, leisure centres, parks and gardens, and festivals and events
- Roads and safety - roads and footpaths, car parks, and street lighting
- Community - Libraries, theatre and the arts, and community centres