The Drum Theatre is running a design competition for creative, bold and visually appealing images featuring the letters “D R U M” to hang as part of the monthly event Our Beat.
Winners will be awarded a cash prize of $350 and have their work placed on display in the Drum Theatre foyer.
There is no criteria for what the work should look like or its subject matter. As long as it is a set of four images that feature the letters “D R U M” – one letter on each image respectively. We do encourage you to take creative and high-quality images and be as creative as you wish. Pre-fabricated image sets will also be considered. Images can also be photography, painting etc.
Images will need to be high quality enough to be blown up in large scale and displayed cases in the Drum Theatre foyer. You do not need to be an artist or professional designer to apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Only three submissions per person may be entered
- Each of the four images must include the letters “D R U M” in the font provided
- The image must be created by you, the entrant
- If any people are depicted, you must have signed a permission form for the photograph to be placed on public display
- Images should be created at 300dpi
- Designs will be displayed for a maximum of one month. The images will not remain property of the City of Greater Dandenong
- The images will be filmed and photographed, the rights of which will be owned by the City of Greater Dandenong