What is the eligibility criteria for this rebate?
- I am in receipt of the Federal Government Jobseeker Allowance.
- I am the ratepayer and responsible for payment of Council rates and charges.
- The property I am applying for is my principal place of residence
- My residential address with City of Greater Dandenong matches the address recorded with Centrelink
- You do not currently receive the pension concession on your rate account
How many properties can I claim for this allowance?
- I can make application for my principal place of residence only
- My residential investment property is ineligible for the rebate
- I cannot claim this rebate for my commercial or industrial property
How much is the rebate?
- The jobseeker rebate is $200 for an eligible property
- Multiple applications cannot be made for the same property by multiple owners